Thursday, April 12, 2007

Trust Me

Sweet child of mine,
There's nothing to fear.
I have said to trust Me at all times
Because I am a refuge,I am a shield
I am help--there is safety and rest
in releasing your many worries to Me.
I have told you to trust me
and nestle,like a young bird
beneath the shadow of its mother's
mighty wings where it is safe
Trust me to be Me
Trust removes the rumbling mist if fear,
Let it be settled in your mind
that your life,your work,your loves
your health,your prayer
your past,your future
are constantly guarded
by My mercy and love
You are soldered into the center of my eyes
Trust me
Trust me--
and you will not be afraid
Trust me--
and you will stop hurting yourself
Trust me--
and you will know
you are safe
even when it appears you are not
Trust me--
and in time
you will grow to love my dicsipline
Trust me

2 comments:

Mizohican said...

Ziak thra khawp mai, very inspiring.

i post hmasa zawkah khan comment delete tur a va tam ve :) Use "word verification" :)

Ka Zo Bloggers directory ah ka lo add thei che em? A bik in Pathian a tan Rawngbawltu ho hi ka duh a. i ti tha hle mai, Pathian in malsawm che rawh seh.

Ps. John chu a lo awm leh hman tawh :) Why am I not surprised? lolz.

Anonymous said...

You've got a skill in writing and thought, always one step ahead. Hats off.